The author(s) need to pay a minimum amount of INR 3000 (India) or USD 110 (others) excluding transaction charge for each accepted manuscript by the editorial board. The publication fee is charged for the cost of managing the journal site and review process.
1) After successful review of the manuscript, acceptance email is sent to the corresponding author with payment details.
2) The publication fee must be paid within 7 days of receiving the acceptance email. For any delays in payment please inform the editorial board in advance.
3) We accept payments only by Paypal, Electronic Funds Transfer and Bank deposit. And the author has to bear all the money transfer charges from their side. Money sent by Western Union is not accepted by us.
4) All international transfers must have OUR instruction in the Swift Field 71A. If your bank doesn't offer this option, please add USD 30 in payment amount. If the publication fee received is less than invoiced, it will not be considered.
5) Author must email the payment details (Manuscript id, A/c holder name, Transaction id, A/c no) to firstname.lastname@example.org after successful transaction. In case of bank deposit, please email the scanned copy of deposit slip.
For any payment related queries please contact email@example.com. Find more details about payment through Paypal and Electronic Funds Transfer below.
JYOTI SHANKAR SAHOO (Managing Editor)
A/C No: 0042102000035200
Swift code: IBKLINBB042
IDBI Bank Ltd.
Idbi house, Unit-ix